STEP WELLNESS HOTELL
- Conclusion of the Accommodation Agreement, Reservation
- Accommodating Guests at STEP WELLNESS HOTEL and BRIDGE HOTEL is made on the basis of an accommodation agreement concluded in accordance with the provisions of § 2326 et seq. No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, and on that basis the STEP WELLNESS HOTEL and BRIDGE HOTEL (hereinafter referred to as "the Landlord" or "the Hotel") provide temporary accommodation for an agreed period or for a period resulting from the purpose of accommodation in an establishment designated for that purpose and the accommodated person (hereinafter also referred to as the "Guest") undertakes to pay the Landlord for the accommodation and the services connected with it within the time limit set by this Accommodation Code (hereinafter also referred to as the "Agreement").
- The Accommodation Agreement is always concluded in writing. Compliance with the form requirement is at least written confirmation of the order or reservation.
- If the guest fails to comply with the obligations arising from the Accommodation Agreement and the accommodation code attached to it and/or the Landlord’s price list or otherwise violates the good morals of the hotel (hereinafter referred to as "misconduct"), the accommodation provider is entitled to terminate the accommodation agreement before the expiration of the agreed time, without notice, if the guest has been notified of their misconduct by the procedure according to the provisions of §2331 of the Civil Code.
- For accommodation and pre-arranged services the Guest is obliged to pay the prices in accordance with the valid price list in advance or on the day of arrival. The bill is payable upon submission. The price list for temporary accommodation is available at the reception desk. Services provided in excess of the accommodation (minibar, taxi, etc.), the Guest is obligated to pay on their departure at the latest.
2. Arrival at the hotel
- Guests are kindly requested to check-in at the hotel reception desk.
- The Guest will present their valid ID card or passport or another proof of identity (e.g. residence permit) according to which the authorised person will verify the Guest’s identity. The accuracy of their personal data and the duration of the stay will be confirmed by signing the registration card.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the Guests check-in takes place between 14:00 and 18:00. The Guest may check-in the hotel on the day of arrival in the hotel before 14:00 (early check-in) only in the case of free accommodation and for a fee set by a valid price list. A Guest checking-in before 06:00 will pay the accommodation price for the entire previous night.
- Upon check-in, the Guest is required to pay any surcharge for the cost of accommodation (after deduction of prepayment), hotel charges and parking fees.
- The Landlord is entitled to request a deposit of 500 CZK (20 EURO) from the Guest per person/stay upon the arrival. The deposit is refundable on departure in full or the amount deducted under the terms of Article 5 of this accommodation code.
- The number of persons in the room corresponds to the number of persons registered for the accommodation. The Guest agrees to announce their exact number upon the registration.
- In special cases, the hotel may offer a Guest other than an agreed accommodation if it is substantially different from the confirmed order.
- Upon registration, the Guest will receive a key, i.e. magnetic or chip card from the room as well as entrance to the hotel/parking lot (collectively, the "keys"). The Guest is required to prevent the loss, destruction, damage to such keys and the disclosure of keys to third parties not directly involved in the relevant accommodation agreement agreed between the Guest and the Landlord.
3. General accommodation rules
- The Guest has the right to use the hotel room facilities with accessories, common areas and hotel services, under the conditions and in accordance with their purpose. Damage caused to hotel property is dealt with in accordance with the valid regulations of the Czech Republic.
- It is not safe for children under 10 years of age to be without adult supervision in hotel rooms or public areas.
- The Hotel provides necessary medical assistance or transportation to the hospital in the event of illness or injury to a Guest.
- The Guest is required to:
- familiarise with the accommodation code and adhere to it;
- pay the accommodation price according to a valid price list;
- properly use the premises for accommodation, maintain order and cleanliness in all designated areas for accommodation;
- protect the equipment on the premises for accommodation against damage;
- immediately report the damage or damage caused by the Guest or persons housed on the hotel premises;
- behave in a way that does not disturb other people by excessive noise from 22:00 to 06:00;
- Close the water closets in the room, turn off the lights and turn off electrical appliances that are not used during the Guest’s absence, and close windows and doors;
- to be in room and in the other hotel rooms so as not to cause a fire. The hotel is non-smoking and smoking is allowed only in the designated areas. In case of fire, the Guest will inform the hotel reception immediately.
- The guest is not allowed to:
- make substantial changes to the accommodation (moving furniture, moving equipment, etc.);
- take any equipment and accessories away from the accommodation;
- use their own appliances except the small appliances used during the accommodation by the Guest for personal hygiene and office work;
- leave spaces for accommodation to another person;
- accept visits in the premises for accommodation without the hotel management’s permission; visits can only be accepted in the hotel's common areas;
- indicate the address of the house with the premises to be accommodated as a place of business
- place animals on the Hotel’s premises. The owner of the animal is obliged, at the request of the Landlord’s staff, to prove the condition of the animal by submitting a valid vaccination card.
- In the accommodation premises, the Guest must not:
- carry a weapon, ammunition and explosives or otherwise store them in a condition allowing their immediate use;
- hold, produce or store narcotic or psychotropic substances or poisons, unless they are prescribed by a physician for the use of the Guest;
- smoke; this does not apply in the case of smoking areas and visibly marked with the appropriate symbol;
- use an open fire
4. Landlord’s responsibility for the Guest’s equipment
- The Hotel is responsible for the things the Guest has brought to the Hotel and for damage to the detained items, if these were deposited in a place reserved for them or where they are usually stored. For money and valuables, the Hotel is responsible only if it has taken them to the safe deposit box at the reception desk against the transfer of the key from the safe.
- Claims for damages caused to the property of the Guest can only be notified within 15 days of the occurrence of the damage. Damage will not be paid if the Guest or the person accompanying them caused the damage.
- If a Guest leaves items in the room after the end of the stay and no accommodation is paid, the Landlord moves the items away from the room and stores them in a safe place to prevent damage. After the payment of the debt to the accommodation, the Landlord will return the items to the Guest.
5. Safety, liability of the Guest for the damage caused
- The Guest is required to familiarise themselves with the security rules and the evacuation plan in the case of fire. This plan will be found in each hotel room and can be consulted by the appropriate staff at the reception.
- The Guest acts in such a way that there is no undue detriment to the freedom, life, health or property of another.
- If the Guest causes damage to the Landlord’s property, the damage incurred will be paid out of the deposit advance payment under Article 4 (4.5) of the Accommodation Code. If the damage is higher than the deposit, the Guest is obliged to pay this difference to the Landlord.
6. Hotel departure
- The Guest is obliged to leave the room where they are accommodated no later than 11:00 am if the accommodation time has not been agreed in advance. By this time, the hotel room has to be released (except for late check-out by 14:00 or 17:00 for a fee set by a valid price list). If the Guest fails to comply with this deadline, the Hotel may charge them for another day.
- The Guest locks the room and leaves the keys at the reception of the hotel/boarding house unless otherwise agreed.
- Services provided in excess of accommodation during the stay (minibar, taxi, etc.) must be paid at the latest upon departure.
7. Other arrangements
- If the Hotel finds that Guests act in a way of gross violation of the hotel's accommodation rules, after discussing the whole thing with the Guest, the company has the right to terminate the Guest's stay, without compensation, charge the Guest with a contractual penalty up to the amount of the entire refundable deposit paid pursuant to Article 2, point 5, if it has been paid, if the depository has not been paid, a flat rate of 50 EURO per room.
- In accordance with the provisions of § 14 of the Consumer Protection Act No. 634/1992 Coll., we hereby provide the Guest with the possibility of submitting a proposal for an out-of-court settlement of a possible dispute by the competent body of the out-of-court settlement of disputes, which is:
- the Czech Trade Inspection Central Inspectorate - ADR Department Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: adr.coi.cz
The accommodation rules are valid from 25.5.2018.